1. Who are you and what is the name of your Business?.
My name is Sara Carney and my business/blog is called Desert Lilly Vintage.
We offer a great collection of unique retro products for the bold and creative soul inside of all of us.
2. How long have your been blogging?
A little over 18 months
3. What made you start your blog?
When I launched Desert Lily Vintage I wanted like minded people to feel connected and a little nostalgic about my two favourite eras, the 1970’s and 1980’s.
4. What do you love most about it?
Sharing my passion and connecting with other vintage and retro lovers.
5. Any favourite online shops?
Net-a-porter for a window shop and a splurge.
eBay for all of my unique retro wardrobe that I can’t find from thrifting.
6. What is your one guilty pleasure?
A glass of SSB (wine)
7. The kids are in bed, the washing is done… What do you do now?
Kick my feet up on the couch and jump into the world of social media (oh the shame. lol)
8. What is the one thing you can not go one day without?
A cup of English Breakfast tea.
9. Do you have a favourite person you follow on Instagram?
Hiliary Duff. She is a beautiful soul inside and out and takes the most stunning pictures.
10. Who inspires you?
Bob Marley without a doubt is a man that has fascinated and inspired me every since I was a little girl.
Coming from humble beginnings and creating a better life for himself but by holding true to his own values and speaking his truth is a lesson I try and take into each day.